Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 01:22, October 17, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good working builds before being archived.
A very strong Random Arenas monk, as long as it doesn't run out of energy, nothing will die. The build takes advantage of the hex/condition heavy nature of RA, and as such, Melandru's Resilience is highly effective.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger Divine=12+1+1 Prot=9+1 wild=9][Melandru's Resilience][Reversal of Fortune][Shield of Absorption] [Guardian][Draw Conditions][Deny Hexes][optional][Divine Boon][/build]
- [[Remove Hex]
- [[Shielding Hands@10]
- [[Protective Spirit@10]
- Blessed insignias
- A +5 Spear of Enchanting with a selection of shields
- A 20/20 HCT/HRT wand/focus set (prot for SoAs, divine for denys)
- A high set (+15 Energy/-1 wand and focus)
- Reversal of Fortune and Signet of Devotion are your primary healing skills, use them well.
- Remove conditions from allies with Draw Conditions. This will also trigger Melandru's Resilience.
- Use a scaling amount of divine favor skills with Deny Hexes for variable hex removal.
- Maintain Melandru's Resilience and Divine Boon.
- Spirit Bond is extremely energy-efficient. Use it against: elementalists, hammer/axe warriors, dervishes and other heavy-hitters. Use SoA for small packets of dmg, i.e. sword warriors, assassins, wanding.
- Wild Blow , Wild Throw, and Wild Strike will end Melandru's Resilience thus cutting off your energy management.
- The opposing team not attacking you (putting hexes and conditions on you) will kill your energy management.
- Spirit Bond may be replaced for Contemplation of Purity.
- Natural Stride may be used in AB.
- Protect Spirit can replace Spirit Bond.
- If you roll The Crag just stand in the lava for 2 free pips of energy regeneration and one net pip of health regeneration.
- See this Guru thread for more discussion (spans over a few pages).