Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:48, 14 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Strength of Honor to buff up melee on your team while removing conditions like a bot and having dual hex removal to counter the current hex-meta.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/R DivineFavor=11+1+1 SmitingPrayers=11+1 WildernessSurvival=8 ProtectionPrayers=3][Melandru's Resilience][Draw Conditions][Reversal of Damage][Smite Hex][Remove Hex][castigation signet][strength of honor][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed or Survivor's Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor, a Rune of Recovery and Runes of Vitae.
- A Spear of Fortitude inscribed with "I have the power!" with a Smiting Prayers Focus of Fortitude.
- A Smiting Prayers Wand inscribed with "Seize the Day" and a Smiting Prayers Focus Inscribed with "Live for Today."
- A Spear of Enchanting inscribed with "Brawn Over Brains" and a Shield of Fortitude.
- You may wish to use the inscription "Soundness of Mind" to reduce the duration of Dazed.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on your melee.
- Maintain Melandru's Resilience while affected by hexes or conditions.
- Use Draw Conditions to keep conditions off your allies and instead on you for energy management.
- Remove Hexes with Smite Hex and Remove Hex.
- Use Reversal of Damage as your primary source of healing and damage reduction.
- Stance Removal can impede your energy management.
- Foes that don't utilize many conditions (or hexes on you) will render Melandru's Resilience useless.