This build has been archived as of 23:48, 14 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Strength of Honor to buff up melee on your team while removing conditions like a bot and having dual hex removal to counter the current hex-meta.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/R DivineFavor=11+1+1 SmitingPrayers=11+1 WildernessSurvival=8 ProtectionPrayers=3][Melandru's Resilience][Draw Conditions][Reversal of Damage][Smite Hex][Remove Hex][castigation signet][strength of honor][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed or Survivor's Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor, a Rune of Recovery and Runes of Vitae.
- A Spear of Fortitude inscribed with "I have the power!" with a Smiting Prayers Focus of Fortitude.
- A Smiting Prayers Wand inscribed with "Seize the Day" and a Smiting Prayers Focus Inscribed with "Live for Today."
- A Spear of Enchanting inscribed with "Brawn Over Brains" and a Shield of Fortitude.
- You may wish to use the inscription "Soundness of Mind" to reduce the duration of Dazed.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on your melee.
- Maintain Melandru's Resilience while affected by hexes or conditions.
- Use Draw Conditions to keep conditions off your allies and instead on you for energy management.
- Remove Hexes with Smite Hex and Remove Hex.
- Use Reversal of Damage as your primary source of healing and damage reduction.
- Stance Removal can impede your energy management.
- Foes that don't utilize many conditions (or hexes on you) will render Melandru's Resilience useless.