Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of August 6,2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Mo/N B'nG (Standing for Balthazar and Grenth) is meant as a damage booster and completely support character. The core skills in the build are Strength of Honor and Order of Pain which increase the damage output of your party's melee characters inmensely.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N SmitingPrayers=10+1+1 BloodMagic=11 ProtectionPrayers=8+1 DivineFavor=6+1][Optional][Order of Pain][Strength of Honor][Blessed Signet][Signet of Removal][Draw Conditions][Aegis][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivors(+Max Health) or Radiant(+Max Energy)
- +5 energy Spear of Fortitude and Shield of Fortitude with Luck of the Draw inscription (-5 Damage chance 20%)
This build requires good understanding of energy, and how to use it properly. Order of Pain, or any other spell in this build as it will leave you with little or no Energy.
- Enchant all melee allies with Strength of Honor, thereby increasing their damage.
- Use Order of Pain to improve damage output during a spike or whenever the energy/health allows.
- Use Blessed Signet as often as possible, your natural energy regeneration will be hindered by mantaining Strength of Honor.
- Use Signet of Removal to assist your teammates. It is a fast casting, fast recharging, zero energy Hex and Condition removal that is un-hindered by things such as Daze or Migraine.
Mass enchantment removal, such as Mirror of Disenchantment, will knock out your party-wide enchantments. Normal enchantment removal, while not as devastating, will still reduce the effectiveness of this build.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N SmitingPrayers=10+1+1 BloodMagic=11 ProtectionPrayers=8+1 DivineFavor=6+1][Order of the Vampire][Strength of Honor][Blessed Signet][Deny Hexes][Blood Ritual][Draw Conditions][Aegis][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Using Order of the Vampire instead because it is less energy intensive, but taking up your elite slot, this build is more "spam" based than the above and overall more offensive.
- Use Blood Ritual on your fellow Monks when possible to regain their energy.