Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 24th September 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Helps support melee using Strength of Honor while relieving pressure as well as removing enchantments and dealing damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/n smiting=11+1 divine=11+1+1 curses=8][corrupt enchantment][judges Intervention][reversal of damage][smite condition][smite hex][signet of devotion][smiter's boon][strength of honor][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Fortitude weapon/focus set.
- Disable Strength of Honor, and maintain it on the frontliner, usually an assassin.
- The hero will used the smiting skills to reflect damage, remove hexes and remove conditions, as well as creating an AoE effect on the ally
- Use Corrupt Enchantment and Rend Enchantments to remove important enchantments, such as Shield of Regeneration.
- Enchantment removal, to some extent.
- Heavy pressure.