Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:27, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This boon prot monk build uses primarily Protection Prayers and relies on Divine Favor for healing. It is closely related to Build:Mo/Me Boon Prot, with the principal difference being in the choice of energy management skill: Offering of Blood in this case.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/necro bloodm=10 divine=11+1+3 protec=10+1][reversal of fortune][guardian][mend condition][protective spirit][offering of blood][contemplation of purity][holy veil][divine boon][/build] </pvxbig>
- Cast Divine Boon before each encounter or when removed.
- For healing use the combined benefit of Divine Favor and Divine Boon when casting Shield of Absorption, Reversal of Fortune and Mend Condition. Be careful not to overheal, the benefits add up quickly, especially with RoF.
- Cast Mend Condition for condition removal and healing.
- Cast Holy Veil and remove it again for hex removal.
- Cast Contemplation of Purity if you get Hexes and/or Conditions like Arcane Conundrum, Backfire and Dazed then get Divine Boon up again.
- If you have large hex stacks on you cast Holy Veil on yourself and CoP it off.
This build lacks a resurrect skill so it is less effective for teams which experience death often. This build is recommended for the Team Arenas.
Since the nerf to Mesmer energy management and to Divine Boon, Boon Prots aren't common altogether.