Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 06:03, 24 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Signet of Removal Smiter keeps his team's physical attackers free of debilitating hexes and conditions while increasing their damage and doing additional damage to anyone near them. It also can assist its team's monks to some extent with healing and protection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Smiting=12+1+1 Inspiration=8 Protection=9+1 Divine=5+1][Signet of Removal][Zealot's Fire][Reversal of Fortune][Balthazar's Aura][Auspicious Incantation][Judge's Insight][Strength of Honor][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Minor runes of Smiting Prayers, Divine Favor, and Protection Prayers:
- Smiting Prayers headgear
- Negative energy set
- Enchanting weapon and focus with HSR Smiting or enchanting staff with HSR Smiting
- High energy weaponset
- Optional 40/40 Smiting set
- Keep Zealot's Fire up always.
- Use Judge's Insight to increase the damage of your team's physical attackers.
- Use Auspicious Incantation followed by Balthazar's Aura for energy-management and to damage whoever your team's physicals are attacking.
- Reversal of Fortune can be used on your warriors to trigger Zealot's Fire damage if you have the energy.
- Use Signet of Removal to remove conditions and hexes from enchanted allies.
- In addition to these offensive uses of your smiting skills, using Reversal of Fortune under Zealot's Fire on allies that are being attacked both damages their attackers and heals them.
- Use Strength of Honor on your frontliners, to significantly increase their DPS.
- Enchantment removal
- Anti-caster hexes
- Zealot's Fire and Reversal of Fortune can be replaced with various utility skills.
- Blessed Signet and another skill can replace Zealot's Fire and Reversal of Fortune. If doing so, remove all of the attribute points from Protection Prayers and place them in Divine Favor and Inspiration Magic.
- Resurrection Chant can be used in place of Resurrection Signet.
- Draw Conditions, Guardian, or Smite Hex can replace Strength of Honor, sacrificing some offensive power for more defense or utility.
- Reversal of Damage can replace reversal of fortune so you can put the protection prayer points into Divine Favor and Inspiration Magic.