Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:23, 15 December 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme healin=11+1 divine=12+3+1 inspir=6][infuse health][healing touch][orison of healing][healing seed][spell breaker][inspired hex][channeling][optional][/build] </pvxbig> The last skill is commonly used for Dwayna's Kiss. If your group asks you for it, bring Blessed Aura instead. Blessed Aura is used along with a 20% Enchanting staff to make SB last 25-30 seconds.
The most effective equipment depends on several factors.
- If you trust the other monks to heal you, full Ascetic's Armor is ideal for the larger energy pool.
- If you expect to come under fire, or if there are only two monks, go for Wanderer's Armor or Judge's Armor for the extra AL.
This build is generally used in a secondary support role. The primary roles are taken up by a full healing monk bearing Word of Healing and a monk specializing in Protection Prayers. This build is designed primarily to counter spike damage.
- If the other team is spiking with spells, try to preempt the spike with Spell Breaker. Spell Breaker is excellent when used on the Ghostly Hero when holding altars.
- If an ally has been spiked, then use Infuse Health as soon as possible. Don't bother waiting until the ally is nearly dead, because efficient spike teams deal all their damage in a matter of one or two seconds.
- Follow up an Infuse Health with self-healing using Healing Touch, or you will mark yourself as the priority target.
- Between Infuses, use Inspired Hex to remove dangerous hexes from allies.
- Before using Spell Breaker cast Blessed Aura, then drop it after the spell is cast.
- Replace the 2 Inspiration skills or Signet of Devotion with conditional removal, or other Inspiration skills.
- To be a harder target, don't take the superior rune with you, use a minor rune instead.
- To counter Mesmer builds using Migrane in HA bring Holy Veil and cast it before using your infuse.