This build has been archived as of 17:23, 15 December 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme healin=11+1 divine=12+3+1 inspir=6][infuse health][healing touch][orison of healing][healing seed][spell breaker][inspired hex][channeling][optional][/build] </pvxbig> The last skill is commonly used for Dwayna's Kiss. If your group asks you for it, bring Blessed Aura instead. Blessed Aura is used along with a 20% Enchanting staff to make SB last 25-30 seconds.
The most effective equipment depends on several factors.
- If you trust the other monks to heal you, full Ascetic's Armor is ideal for the larger energy pool.
- If you expect to come under fire, or if there are only two monks, go for Wanderer's Armor or Judge's Armor for the extra AL.
This build is generally used in a secondary support role. The primary roles are taken up by a full healing monk bearing Word of Healing and a monk specializing in Protection Prayers. This build is designed primarily to counter spike damage.
- If the other team is spiking with spells, try to preempt the spike with Spell Breaker. Spell Breaker is excellent when used on the Ghostly Hero when holding altars.
- If an ally has been spiked, then use Infuse Health as soon as possible. Don't bother waiting until the ally is nearly dead, because efficient spike teams deal all their damage in a matter of one or two seconds.
- Follow up an Infuse Health with self-healing using Healing Touch, or you will mark yourself as the priority target.
- Between Infuses, use Inspired Hex to remove dangerous hexes from allies.
- Before using Spell Breaker cast Blessed Aura, then drop it after the spell is cast.
- Replace the 2 Inspiration skills or Signet of Devotion with conditional removal, or other Inspiration skills.
- To be a harder target, don't take the superior rune with you, use a minor rune instead.
- To counter Mesmer builds using Migrane in HA bring Holy Veil and cast it before using your infuse.