This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Smit=12+1+3 Pro=9+3 div=0+3 Ill=9][Protective S][Shield of A][Shielding H][Ray of Jud][Sympathetic][Ancestor's][Illusion of Ha][Balthazar's Sp][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Use the lowest AL possible. Use 5 Superior Runes, one to each piece of armor. No Runes of Vigor/Vitae or Survivor's Insignias! Use full Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Use a Grim Cesta. You must use the one obtained from the Cities of Ascalon quest. Also use a caster Spear/Axe/Sword with +20% enchantments.
- Note: Bring in an additional set of high health and AL armor for when you're running to the Ice Wastes.
- When you zone in, cast Balthazar's Spirit on yourself and take the quest Clear the Chamber from the Lost Soul and immediately run back to the center platform. Be careful not to aggravate anything at this point.
- You'll notice that three groups of Grasping Darkness have spawned. Run to the bottom of the stairs on the left-hand side of the chamber. Cast: Protective Spirit, Illusion of Haste, Sympathetic Visage, then aggro the Grasping Darkness down to the middle of the circular platform.
- Cast Shielding Hands to prevent any damage.
- To survive against the Grasping Darkness, you're going to have to chain your two visages, and Shield of Absorption and Shielding Hands. During the time you're not casting spells, cast Ray of Judgment on the group you are facing. It will take two castings of Ray of Judgment before the group is dead.
- Once the group you are facing is dead, move on to the next two groups.
- once all of the Groups of Grasping Darkness are dead, switch to your high-health set, and run to the Ice Wastes using Illusion of Haste.
- Once you're at the Ice Wastes, switch back to your 55 health set. Killing Smite Crawlers is much easier than killing the Grasping Darkness.
- Make sure Balthazar's Spirit is still maintained on you, and cast Protective Spirit. Aggravate the Smite Crawlers and cast Shielding Hands --> Sympathetic Visage. Like you did with the Grasping Darkness, chain SoA/SH, and AV/SV. Cast RoJ whenever possible.
- It is imperative that you always cast Protective Spirit before each time you cast Shielding Hands, otherwise attacks may go through Shielding Hands.
- This build cannot take on Coldfire Nights.
- Unfortunate timing.
- Not pulling far enough and getting your enchants stripped by a Dying Nightmare.
- Attacks going through SH.
- Running into Coldfire Nights.