Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:44, April 30, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This is a Monk build primarily designed for Hero use. It uses Restore Condition to clean party members in condition-heavy areas.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me divine=8+1 healin=8+1 protec=11+1+1 inspir=9][Reversal of Fortune][Gift of Health][Restore Condition][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Power Drain][Waste Not, Want Not][/build] </pvxbig>
- Hourglass Staff for saving gold and efficiency.
- Set hero to Guard.
- Remove conditions with Restore Condition.
- Prevent damage spikes with Protective Spirit.
- Use Shield of Absorption on party members taking high damage.
- Save teammates with Reversal of Fortune.
- Interrupt enemy spells with Power Drain.
- For a res, take Resurrection Signet, Rebirth, or Resurrection Chant.
- For hex removal, take Holy Veil, Cure Hex, or Remove Hex. (Replace Gift of Health for Patient Spirit when using Cure Hex).
- Shielding Hands can be equipped for additional damage prevention.
- If running this on a player bar, consider Glyph of Lesser Energy for better energy management.
- Take Heaven's Delight or Divine Healing for a party heal. Increasing your Divine Favor attribute is required.