This build has been archived as of 23:10, September 6, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Energy management from a Mesmer and damage and party support from Smiting Prayers, and some solid healing too.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me inspirationmagic=11 smitingprayers=10+1 divinefavor=10+1+1][Reversal of Damage][smite hex][castigation signet][optional][Lyssa's Aura][smiter's boon][divine boon@14][Strength of Honor][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional slot 1 should contain any fast-recharging (~5s), fast-casting (1/4s), 5e spell that targets a foe:
- Power Return is the most strongly suggested. Monsters have virtually unlimited energy anyway, and this can help out your team by interrupting.
- Wastrel's Worry works too, but the very slight damage at 0 Dom and the fact that Monsters use skills very often means that it is only useful for keeping LA up. It's also good for hero usage as they'll use it frequently instead of when necessary.
- Epidemic is a good unlinked skill that, if you use it on the right foe, can help spread harmful conditions.
Optional slot (replace SoH):
- Resurrection Signet
- Hard res
- Zealot's Fire - In teams lacking physicals.
- Any other skill listed in variants.
- Max armor, survivors are optimal but radiants work too, if you ever have energy problems.
- Usual shield set
- High/low energy set
- 40/40 Smiting set
- 40/40 Inspiration set if you really want to go overboard.
- Switch to your +1+3 divine favor headpiece for casting Divine Boon, then switch back to your normal headpiece for extra health.
- Maintain Lyssa's Aura using Power Return (or whatever else you brought). Power Return also for interrupting key enemy spells (like Meteor Shower).
- Stick SoH/Judge's Insight (if you brought it) on a Warrior/Sin/Dervish, etc.
- Use Smite Hex, Smite Condition, and Reversal of Damage to assist your monks and do damage to foes.
- If LA is stripped, cancel Divine Boon, then carry on as normal, because if you don't cancel Divine Boon your energy will fall like an anvil from an airplane. Once LA recharges, recast it and Divine Boon.
- To heal normally, use RoD. It's spammable enough.
- Casting a spell on an ally or yourself will heal him/her for 134 hp if you have both Divine Boon and Smiter's Boon up.
- Caster Hate
- E-Denial (this build can be fairly energy-intensive, that's why we have Lyssa's Aura)
- Drain Enchantment - spike assistance and energy management
- Power Drain - more energy and interrupt
- Judge's Insight - Buff for your physicals (or uber-wanders, I guess)
- Smite Condition - If you want to take out Castigation Signet (you probably won't be able to run SoH if you choose this)
- Balthazar's Aura - massive AoE domages if used on a melee, heavy on energy
- Scourge Healing - for fun and more damage
- Rebirth or any other hard res.
- Divine Healing or Heaven's Delight for party heals.
- PvE-only skills
- This build is used excellently with a melee or tank in your party, as skills like Smite Condition and Smite Hex deal damage to foes in the area.
- If you have both ZF and Divine Boon up, remember that every skill cast on an ally will cost an extra 3 energy.