Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19:27, 14 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This arena build is designed to help mitigate damage in PvP while providing a somewhat steady heal, and doesn't take any points away from Protection Prayers, allowing the player to focus more.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 healin=10+1 divine=8+1 domina=2][reversal of fortune][gift of health][shield of absorption][spirit bond][holy veil][hex breaker][zealous benediction][dismiss condition][/build] </pvxbig>
- A -5 energy set
- A 30/-2 energy set
- An enchanting weapon
- Select weapons to preference.
- Maintain Hex Breaker.
- Precast Holy Veil on your self, and/or your melee (these are the prime targets for hexes, it allows for fast removal of Faintheartedness etc. from your melee, and otherwise unremovable debuffs such as Shame or Diversion from your self.).
- Use Reversal of Fortune to react to damage.
- Gift of Health is your main heal, use it whenever possible.
- Spirit Bond should be used to protect against heavy hitters such as hammer warriors, dervishes and elementalists.
- Use Dismiss Condition to strip dangerous conditions from allies.
- Zealous Benediction can be used for a massive, cheap heal once an ally drops below 50% health. Don't get in to the habit of waiting for them to drop though, make use of Reversal of Fortune and Gift of Health to keep them alive - if an ally is below 50% health, faced with a pumped-up warrior or an assassin, the ally could be dead before you complete casting of ZB.
- Don't make red bars go up - prevent damage.
- Dismiss Condition can be replaced with Mend Condition or Mend Ailment.
- Shield of Absorption can be replaced with Shielding Hands.