Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 14:46, October 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This Prot Monk uses Peace and Harmony to counter hexes (and to a lesser extent conditions) while providing general backline prots in HA. This should be run with off Monk condition removal such as Foul Feast.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Prot=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspir=8][Spirit Bond][Peace and Harmony][rof][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Aura of Stability][optional][Channeling][/build]
- [[Power Drain@8]
- [[Deny Hexes@11]
- [[Mend Condition@14]
- [[Holy Veil]
- Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vig.
- 40/20/20 Prot set.
- High and Low energy sets.
- Shield sets with +Al vs X Damage.
- Maintain Channeling for energy management.
- Use Spirit Bond vs spikes.
- Use Peace and Harmony to clear hex stacks (or condition stacks), or to remove hexes from important targets (Runners, Ghostly etc).
- Use Mend Condition for condition removal as well as minor red baring.
- Use Guardian to prot vs physical attacks.
- Use Shield of Absorption to prot targets (very effective on the ghostly while on the altar).
- Use Aura of Stability to prevent Knockdown on targets.
- Use Power Drain for energy management (target Elementalists or occassionaly Mesmers for easy interrupts).
- Continuous stripping of Channeling.
- General anti-caster.