This build has been archived as of 14:46, October 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This Prot Monk uses Peace and Harmony to counter hexes (and to a lesser extent conditions) while providing general backline prots in HA. This should be run with off Monk condition removal such as Foul Feast.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Prot=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspir=8][Spirit Bond][Peace and Harmony][rof][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Aura of Stability][optional][Channeling][/build]
- [[Power Drain@8]
- [[Deny Hexes@11]
- [[Mend Condition@14]
- [[Holy Veil]
- Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vig.
- 40/20/20 Prot set.
- High and Low energy sets.
- Shield sets with +Al vs X Damage.
- Maintain Channeling for energy management.
- Use Spirit Bond vs spikes.
- Use Peace and Harmony to clear hex stacks (or condition stacks), or to remove hexes from important targets (Runners, Ghostly etc).
- Use Mend Condition for condition removal as well as minor red baring.
- Use Guardian to prot vs physical attacks.
- Use Shield of Absorption to prot targets (very effective on the ghostly while on the altar).
- Use Aura of Stability to prevent Knockdown on targets.
- Use Power Drain for energy management (target Elementalists or occassionaly Mesmers for easy interrupts).
- Continuous stripping of Channeling.
- General anti-caster.