This build has been archived as of 01:13, 13 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is made to be flexible and uses the cheap party heal LoD to keep everyone at high health. It also can do stronger heals if neccesary but should try to protect someone being spiked and just to spike heal them to keep them live.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me name="Protective LoD" hea=12+1+1 pro=8+1 div=9+1 ins=5][reversal of fortune][Dwayna's Kiss][Light of Deliverance][draw conditions][protective spirit][infuse health][holy veil][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Additional shields may be brought, such as one with a -33% crippling duration for GvG maps like the Burning Isle.
- Use Reversal of Fortune frequently, try to time it so it activates on a high damage hit.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on allies suffering from Hexes.
- Use Draw Conditions to keep your party free of conditions, especially fellow monks suffering from Daze.
- Use Protective Spirit to counter heavy hitters like Dervishes and Elementalists.
- Use Infuse health to counter spikes, follow it with Light of Deliverance.
- Use Light of Deliverance for a party wide heal.
- Use Holy Veil to keep your party hex free and " Pre - Veil " when you predict a dangerous hex like Migraine or Shadow Prison.
- Use and maintain channeling to keep your energy high, be wary of getting close to too many enemies.
- Standard spellcaster counters.