This build has been archived as of 08:57, 12 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses Glimmer of Light as a spammable heal to allow a monk to use more small protection skills instead of multiple healing skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Divine=10+1 Healing=11+1+1 Protection=10+1 Dom=1][Glimmer of Light][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Dismiss Condition][Holy Veil][Divine Spirit][Hex Breaker][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Spear and shield of fortitude set
- 40/40 Protection Prayers set
- 40%HCT Protection Prayers Staff of Enchanting
- High energy set
- Use Glimmer of Light to heal your allies.
- Use Guardian to provide blocking to targets under attack by physical attackers.
- Use Shield of Absorption to reduce damage.
- Use Spirit Bond to protect against spikes.
- Use Dismiss Condition and Holy Veil to remove conditions and hexes.
- Use Divine Spirit to manage energy.
- Use Hex Breaker to prevent being Diversioned.
- Signet of Humility
- Standard caster counters
- Enchantment removal