This build has been archived as of 08:10, 29 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build was originally designed for HA. It can also be used as a normal back-up healing in any other kind of PvP, except when there's no second monk, because this one cannot handle a full team alone.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme divine=10+1 protec=11+1+1 inspir=6 healin=8][reversal of fortune][gift of health][divert hexes][Aegis][dismiss condition][shield of absorption][protective spirit][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant Insignia Armor with Superior Vigor, Minor Protection Prayers and Minor Divine Favor. All other pieces should use Runes of Atunement.
- A +5 energy Sword/Axe of Enchanting and a 20/20 Protection Offhand. Consider equiping low and high energy focus swaps.
- Keep Channeling up all the time.
- Reversal of Fortune and Gift of Health are your main healing skills.
- Divert Hexes can remove a large number of hexes from a teammate. It can also be used to remove conditions, but only when there are hexes present.
- Shield of Absorption and Protective Spirit are protecting skills to prevent spikes.
- Dismiss Condition for condition removal and healing.
- Various Anti-caster builds.
- Divert Hexes has a large energy cost, so use it wisely.
- Divert Hexes is useless against teams without hexes, such as heavy-melee teams or various kinds of spikes. That's why this build includes protection skills, so it isn't useless in a battle against such teams. In case you find yourself in a situation like that, keep up energy by using Signet of Devotion, and quickly cast Protective Spirit and Shield of Absorption in that order on a target that seems to be spiked.