Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:10, 29 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build was originally designed for HA. It can also be used as a normal back-up healing in any other kind of PvP, except when there's no second monk, because this one cannot handle a full team alone.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme divine=10+1 protec=11+1+1 inspir=6 healin=8][reversal of fortune][gift of health][divert hexes][Aegis][dismiss condition][shield of absorption][protective spirit][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant Insignia Armor with Superior Vigor, Minor Protection Prayers and Minor Divine Favor. All other pieces should use Runes of Atunement.
- A +5 energy Sword/Axe of Enchanting and a 20/20 Protection Offhand. Consider equiping low and high energy focus swaps.
- Keep Channeling up all the time.
- Reversal of Fortune and Gift of Health are your main healing skills.
- Divert Hexes can remove a large number of hexes from a teammate. It can also be used to remove conditions, but only when there are hexes present.
- Shield of Absorption and Protective Spirit are protecting skills to prevent spikes.
- Dismiss Condition for condition removal and healing.
- Various Anti-caster builds.
- Divert Hexes has a large energy cost, so use it wisely.
- Divert Hexes is useless against teams without hexes, such as heavy-melee teams or various kinds of spikes. That's why this build includes protection skills, so it isn't useless in a battle against such teams. In case you find yourself in a situation like that, keep up energy by using Signet of Devotion, and quickly cast Protective Spirit and Shield of Absorption in that order on a target that seems to be spiked.