Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 14:27, 7 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Blessed Light Monk employs Blessed Light's economical utility to free skill slots for choice energy-management interrupts exploited to the fullest by heroes' godly reflexes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me divine=11+1+1 prot=10+1 insp=10][Blessed Light][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Protective Spirit][Heavens][Divine Healing][Power Drain][Waste Not, Want Not][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or Radiant insignia
- Any Staff
- Set The Hero To Guard.
- General anti-caster hate.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced with other skills.
- A different Resurrection Skill.
- Drain Enchantment for energy management and enchantment removal.
- Mend Condition for condition-heavy areas to prevent the hero from depleting energy by spamming Blessed Light.
- Channeling for constant energy management.
- Guardian for defense against melee.
- Aegis for party-wide defense against melee.
- Mantra of (element) to mitigate particular elemental damage and provide energy.
- For player use, take Glyph of Lesser Energy.