Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15 December 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A build designed to operate in conjunction with another monk in a GvG setting. It allows for efficient healing due to high divine favor and also incorporates decent hex and condition removal from Blessed Light, allowing you to free up other slots in your team build.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme divine=11+1+1 healin=8+1 protec=8+1 inspir=9][blessed light][reversal of fortune][guardian][mend condition][spirit bond][gift of health][no skill][no skill][/build] </pvxbig>
- Two Inspiration energy management skills such as Inspired Hex, Power Drain, Drain Enchantment, Inspired Enchantment or Channeling.
- A negative energy set for focus swapping will help against energy denial.
- Reversal of Fortune and Gift of Health are your two main healing spells.
- Prot against melee with Guardian.
- Using Blessed Light to remove a hex and condition and to heal for it's full amount is incredibly time and energy efficient; try to do this as often as possible.
- Use Protective Spirit on targets that are likely to be taking large of amounts of damage soon, such as people being converged on by Warriors. Do not use it as a heal as it has a high energy cost.
- Replace Mend Condition with Mend Ailment.
- Replace Spirit Bond with Protective Spirit.
- Signet of Devotion