Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:05, April 24, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Having Blessed Light as multi-purpose skill, this bonder sacrifices some energy management for better Hex and Condition removal via use of Blessed Light. The unconditional heal and increased self-healing make it very sustainable.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=11+1+1 divine=12+2 inspir=6][Reversal of Fortune][Blessed Light][Signet of Devotion][Mantra of Inscriptions][Blessed Signet][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ascetic's Armor or Acolyte's Armor
- Any weapon or focus item with 20/20 recharge on Divine Favor spells.
- Any weapon or focus item with +1/20 chance on increased Divine Favor when using skills.
This build is played similiarly to any other bonding build.
- Start by casting Life Bond on 4 members of the party. Then use Mantra of Inscriptions.
- Follow up with Blessed Signet.
- Cast Life Bond on the rest of the party and Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- While your party is in combat, so long as they take physical damage, you will have a very steady supply of energy.
- If your energy supply is high, use Blessed Light to remove hexes and conditions while healing your target.
- Otherwise for healing your party, use Signet of Devotion.
- Replace Life Bond as quickly as possible if removed.
- When a party member is low on life, use Reversal of Fortune first, then Blessed Light for a quick and effective heal.
- Use Blessed Signet whenever you are down to half of your energy. Keep Mantra of Inscriptions up all the time.
- Self-sustained you can support Life Bond on up to 9 characters.
- Ignorance is a major counter to this build.
- Energy denial / skill denial / enchantment removal.
- Damage spikes can render you helpless, especially if you're caught casting Blessed Signet.
- Hexes like Rust can be devastating if not removed properly.