Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:37, 30 November 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build focuses on the Monk elite skill Zealous Benediction to provide healing for a party. With the excellent healing provided by Zealous Benediction, as well as its excellent Energy gain when used on specific allies, this build is able to provide ample protection and healing to a team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/elementalist protec=12+1+3 divine=12+1][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Zealous Benediction][Protective Spirit][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][Holy Veil][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any weapon will do, a weapon that lengthens enchantments is recommended (such as a Totem Axe, Rajazan's Fervor, Kepkhet's Refuge, The Yakslapper or a Staff with Staff Wrapping Of Enchanting).
- Any armor can be used, as long as it has maximum AL. However, most PvE healers prefer armor with Radiant Insignias.
- Runes of Minor Divine Favor, Superior Protection Prayers, Superior Vigor
- For minor heals, try to maintain an ally's health using Reversal of Fortune and Dismiss Condition.
- For major heals, try to use Zealous Benediction, try to only use the skill if a party member has less then 50% of his health. This will give the skill a small cost of 3 energy.
- Allies taking heavy damage should be enchanted with Protective Spirit.
- Aegis should be used to defend the party. You should always precast Glyph of Lesser Energy before casting this.
- Spamming Dismiss Condition on party members enchanted with Aegis provides excellent healing.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to remove the energy cost for your more expensive spells.
- Prevent party wipes and resurrect allies to a safe location with Rebirth. Because it drains all of your energy, avoid using this skill in battle.
- Remove harmful Hexes with Holy Veil.
- Diversion is a major counter to this build.
- Interrupts or anti-spamming spells hinder your output of healing spells.
- Rebirth can be replaced with another resurrection spell of your choice, although this is the preferred spell in PvE. Resurrection skills can be replaced entirely if your party has other members that can Resurrect.
- Shield of Absorption can replace Holy Veil or Rebirth.
- For a different type of Condition removal, at the expense of the extra healing while under Aegis, consider taking Mend Condition or Mend Ailment.
- Signet of Devotion can be used for an energy-free heal.