Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:20, 5 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses the Monk elite skill Zealous Benediction to provide excellent healing for a party. It uses the Elementalist skill Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management, allowing the ability to use high energy cost skills such as Aegis to provide party-wide protection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=11+1+1 divine=11+1 healin=8+1][reversal of fortune][gift of health][zealous benediction][dismiss condition][protective spirit][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][holy veil][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any weapon can be used with this build, providing you meet its requirements.
- As with any caster build, it is preferred that you take a High, Medium, and Low energy set.
- Recommended upgrades for your weapon include of Enchanting and of Fortitude suffix upgrades, and "I Have the Power!" inscriptions.
- Your primary healing skill is Gift of Health. It should be used on targets above 50% Health.
- Use Reversal of Fortune as an immediate damage prevention, as well as healing, from the next attack.
- Remove harmful conditions with Dismiss Condition. Note the healing bonus on enchanted targets.
- Enchant allies with Protective Spirit for damage reduction.
- Zealous Benediction should be used to heal targets under 50% Health.
- Use Glyph of Lesser energy before casting Aegis to reduce its high energy cost.
- Holy Veil should be used to remove hexes. (cast and remove)
- Note that using Zealous Benediction on targets below 50% while under the effects of Glyph of Lesser Energy will actually result in net energy gain.
- Energy denial, while not as dangerous as it is on other builds, can still pose a problem with this build.
- Diversion can be particularly devastating, as it can shut down a skill for a long duration.
- For a heavier focus on damage mitigation against pressure swap Gift of Health for Shield of Absorption
- Dismiss Condition can be replaced with another condition removal skill of your choice.
- As with all Zealous Benediction builds, Purge Signet can be used.
- Spirit Bond and Protective Spirit are fairly interchangeable.