This build has been archived as of 22:20, 5 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses the Monk elite skill Zealous Benediction to provide excellent healing for a party. It uses the Elementalist skill Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management, allowing the ability to use high energy cost skills such as Aegis to provide party-wide protection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=11+1+1 divine=11+1 healin=8+1][reversal of fortune][gift of health][zealous benediction][dismiss condition][protective spirit][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][holy veil][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any weapon can be used with this build, providing you meet its requirements.
- As with any caster build, it is preferred that you take a High, Medium, and Low energy set.
- Recommended upgrades for your weapon include of Enchanting and of Fortitude suffix upgrades, and "I Have the Power!" inscriptions.
- Your primary healing skill is Gift of Health. It should be used on targets above 50% Health.
- Use Reversal of Fortune as an immediate damage prevention, as well as healing, from the next attack.
- Remove harmful conditions with Dismiss Condition. Note the healing bonus on enchanted targets.
- Enchant allies with Protective Spirit for damage reduction.
- Zealous Benediction should be used to heal targets under 50% Health.
- Use Glyph of Lesser energy before casting Aegis to reduce its high energy cost.
- Holy Veil should be used to remove hexes. (cast and remove)
- Note that using Zealous Benediction on targets below 50% while under the effects of Glyph of Lesser Energy will actually result in net energy gain.
- Energy denial, while not as dangerous as it is on other builds, can still pose a problem with this build.
- Diversion can be particularly devastating, as it can shut down a skill for a long duration.
- For a heavier focus on damage mitigation against pressure swap Gift of Health for Shield of Absorption
- Dismiss Condition can be replaced with another condition removal skill of your choice.
- As with all Zealous Benediction builds, Purge Signet can be used.
- Spirit Bond and Protective Spirit are fairly interchangeable.