Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of March 11th 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
By using the Elite skill Shield of Deflection, this monk is able to reduce melee pressure drastically. By using a hex from the Earth Magic line, he is able to easily kite away from his enemies. This build is to be used in GvG.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E ProtectionPrayers=12+1+1 HealingPrayers=8+1 DivineFavor=9+1 Earthmagic=5][reversal of fortune][Gift of Health][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Deflection][Aegis][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy@0][Holy Veil][/build] </pvxbig>
- Enchanting weapon.
- High and low energy sets.
- Cast Shield of Deflection on an ally under melee pressure or threat of spike
- Use Reversal of Fortune, Dismiss Condition, and Gift of Health when appropriate
- Use Aegis for party-wide protection
- Activate Grasping Earth when surrounded by foes, then kite away.
- To counter Hexes, use Holy Veil.
- Cast Glyph of Lesser Energy then SoD x2 or SoD + PS.