This build has been archived as of March 11th 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
By using the Elite skill Shield of Deflection, this monk is able to reduce melee pressure drastically. By using a hex from the Earth Magic line, he is able to easily kite away from his enemies. This build is to be used in GvG.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E ProtectionPrayers=12+1+1 HealingPrayers=8+1 DivineFavor=9+1 Earthmagic=5][reversal of fortune][Gift of Health][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Deflection][Aegis][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy@0][Holy Veil][/build] </pvxbig>
- Enchanting weapon.
- High and low energy sets.
- Cast Shield of Deflection on an ally under melee pressure or threat of spike
- Use Reversal of Fortune, Dismiss Condition, and Gift of Health when appropriate
- Use Aegis for party-wide protection
- Activate Grasping Earth when surrounded by foes, then kite away.
- To counter Hexes, use Holy Veil.
- Cast Glyph of Lesser Energy then SoD x2 or SoD + PS.