This build has been archived as of 03:11, 16 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A flagger that is built to be an excellent solo base defender and flag runner, while also being able to provide party-wide Healing.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E healing=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=7+1 air=4][Shield of Regeneration][Patient Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Guardian][Holy Veil][Storm Djinn's Haste][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 HCT HRT Heal set.
- A + 30 HP Spear(-5 e) and a selection of shields
- A 40/40/20% ench HCT Prot set.
- +30/-2 set.
- Use Storm Djinn's Haste to run flags and split quicker.
- Use Guardian for protection against Physical Attacks.
- Use Shield of Regeneration as a big, quick prot to absorb large amounts of damage.
- Use Patient Spirit as an efficient heal when your Protection skills alone aren't enough and/or to cover those prot spells when you suspect incoming enchantment removal.
- Use Dismiss Condition for condi removal.
- Use Holy Veil for hex removal, pre-veil if necessary.
- Use Heal Party to help relieve pressure across the party and/or heal people from a far distance.
- Use GoLE to manage your energy.
- General anti caster abilities.
- Heavy enchantment removal.