This build has been archived as of 15:57, 31 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a build designed predominantly for mass party heals in Hard Mode, especially when used in conjunction with a bonder (particularly one who can help with condition management and spike heals).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e div=11+3+1 pro=10+1 hea=10+1][Glyph of Renewal][Seed of Life][Gift of Health][Dismiss Condition][Protective Spirit][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Blessed Aura][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- A 20% of Enchanting modifier is ideal to maximize Seed of Life coverage.
- Blessed Aura should be kept up at all times.
- Seed of Life should be maintained on your party's bonder (if you have one), or your primary tank. Cast Glyph of Renewal, followed by Seed of Life, whenever Glyph of Renewal is recharged.
- Without a bonder, whenever your tank takes damage, the entire party will be healed for 30hp. With a bonder, whenever anyone takes damage, the entire party will be healed.
- While Glyph of Renewal is recharging, spot heal/prot with the other skills, using Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management whenever available. (DO NOT, however, use Lesser Energy with Seed of Life.)
- Parties with a Minion Master or pet will have trouble keeping healed, since minions and pets tend to steal agro from the other melee characters.
- Interrupts can pose a serious threat, since Glyph of Renewal and Seed of Life, which both have 1-second cast times, are both being spammed every 15 seconds, with no way to significantly increase their casting times.
- Energy management can be an issue if you are performing all your party's healing duties; in these situations, a party with a hybrid bonder/healer is recommended.
- While not necessarily a "counter", this build requires a high rank in the Sunspear title track to maintain Seed of Life on a party member (a minimum of rank 8 will provide nearly constant coverage).
- The optional spot can be filled with a res spell, another protection spell (Spirit Bond or Aegis, for instance), or a hex removal spell.