This build has been archived as of 08:12, 12 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A flag runner using Peace and Harmony to counter hexway teams.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Elementalist Healing=12+1+1 Protec=8+1 Divine=10+1 AirMagic=2][Peace and Harmony][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Guardian][Spirit Bond][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Storm Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors with a Rune of Superior Vigor and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Healing Set.
- Enchanting Set.
- -20% Cripple Set.
- Heal with Patient Spirit and Dwayna's(when hex/enchantment stacked)
- Use Peace and Harmony to clear Hex stacks.
- Guardian for blocking.
- Heal Party for party healing (Use with GoLE).
- Spirit Bond on yourself to counter the damage from Soul Bind.
- Storm Djinn's Haste for an IMS.
- Standard anti-caster counters