Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This bonder build for the Kurzicks applies bonds and prots to an NPC to make it nearly invincible.
SoR version Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E prot=12+1+3 divine=12+1][glyph of lesser energy][shield of regeneration][protective spirit][dismiss condition][blessed signet][life bond][balthazar's spirit][blessed aura][/build] </pvxbig>
AoF version Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E prot=12+1+3 divine=12+1][aura of faith][protective spirit][dismiss condition][blessed signet][divine boon][life bond][balthazar's spirit][blessed aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor - Radiant set
- Weapon- 40/20/20% staff
Armor Template: --> PkpBnO96Xfqwm1INx0m1IBLdi1IzSbg1IBrrh1IBLA <--
- Maintain your self-casts.
- Life Bond and maintain Prot Spirit on the NPC you need alive.
- Prot against large damage with Aura of Faith or Shield of Regeneration for the extra armor and regen.
- Mop up damage with the heal Dismiss Condition.
- Standard caster counters
- Spell/hex spamming on you and high damage on NPC simultaneously
- Rend Enchantments
- Replace Divine Boon with Shield of Absorption or energy management
See also Edit
Build:Mo/Me Gunther Breaker for a similar CM bonder with less bonding ability.