Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:14, 15 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Bonder, was designed for very offensive teams (Up to 3 frontliners). This build helps ensure the team's survival, as they roll the other team. It also serves the purpose of a generic flag-runner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e prot=12+1+1 div=12+1][Life Barrier][Holy Veil][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Blessed Signet][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Vitae and a Rune of Restoration.
- Standard metagame equipment, including a -20% Cripple shield for use on Burning Isle.
- Coordinate with your team, and pre-veil when necessary.
- Bond your Monks and Midliners at Flag stand.
- After Bonding, either help your team, by acting as a Secondary Healer OR return to base to recap the Flag stand.
- Use GoLE to either reduce the cost of initial bonding, and OR Aegis Chain.
- Use Blessed Signet to help maintain you
- Being unable to control Flag stand (Not enough pressure, and or your team is unable to kill the enemy Flag-runner)
- Preventing the other team from running flags is a must, as this build cannot separate from the party or the bonds will drop (and this has no speed buff, which makes flag running a slow endeavor).