This build has been archived as of 18:14, 15 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Bonder, was designed for very offensive teams (Up to 3 frontliners). This build helps ensure the team's survival, as they roll the other team. It also serves the purpose of a generic flag-runner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e prot=12+1+1 div=12+1][Life Barrier][Holy Veil][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Blessed Signet][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Vitae and a Rune of Restoration.
- Standard metagame equipment, including a -20% Cripple shield for use on Burning Isle.
- Coordinate with your team, and pre-veil when necessary.
- Bond your Monks and Midliners at Flag stand.
- After Bonding, either help your team, by acting as a Secondary Healer OR return to base to recap the Flag stand.
- Use GoLE to either reduce the cost of initial bonding, and OR Aegis Chain.
- Use Blessed Signet to help maintain you
- Being unable to control Flag stand (Not enough pressure, and or your team is unable to kill the enemy Flag-runner)
- Preventing the other team from running flags is a must, as this build cannot separate from the party or the bonds will drop (and this has no speed buff, which makes flag running a slow endeavor).