This build has been archived as of 08:45, 12 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build utilizes the skill Divert Hexes to counter hex and condition attacks, while providing excellent party healing and protection in Alliance Battles and PvE.
Attributes And SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ele Protec=11+1+1 Healin=10+1 Divine=10+1][Reversal Of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Signet of Rejuvenation][Divert Hexes][Guardian][Glyph Of Lesser Energy@0][Spirit Bond][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional Skill Slot:
- Full Radiant armor. Superior Vigor, Major Protection Rune, Major Divine Favor rune and two Runes of Attunement.
- Prot Wand with 20% HSR, 20% Enchants; Prot offhand with 20% HSR, +30 HP core
- Totem Axe or its equivalent, with the above offhand.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Kepkhet's Refuge or its equivalent.
- Use Glyph Of Lesser Energy followed by Aegis and Protective Spirit before combat. Note that if you are at full energy before combat this is a mistake - by the time you finish using the glyph you will have full energy again, and you will lose the energy savings afforded by the glyph. A better strategy is to use Aegis before combat, THEN use glyph and cast Protective Spirit twice.
- Use Reversal Of Fortune, Dismiss Condition, and Gift Of Health on allies to get rid of conditions and provide a huge health boost.
- Use Divert Hexes in emergency situations. If possible, use Glyph Of Lesser Energy beforehand to save energy.
- Try to maintain Aegis and Protective Spirit as much as possible, as the healing bonus for Dismiss Condition relies on enchantments, not conditions.
- Many situations can be handled without using Divert Hexes.
- In such cases where it is needed, Divert Hexes at 13 Protection Prayers can remove 3 hexes, 3 conditions, and heal the target for a whopping 229 health. This can completely ruin an enemy team's offensive capabilities when used in the right manner.
- Again, many situations can be overcome WITHOUT the use of Divert Hexes.
- The usual casting counters - Daze, Migraine, etc.