Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of July 10, 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build utilizes the Elementalist skill Glyph of Lesser Energy in order to provide a way to cast Aegis as well as other skills from the Monk Protection Prayers line. This allows for a quite versatile support build, as well as playing the role of flag running in a Guild versus Guild situation.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=11+1+2 healin=11+2 airmag=8 divine=3+1][light of deliverance][storm djinns haste][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][extinguish][mending touch][shield of absorption][words of comfort][/build] </pvxbig>
- Acolyte's Armor for the +10 Armor while enchanted
- Insightful +5 energy 20/20 Protection staff with +20% enchanting Suffix
- Use Storm Djinn's Haste for increased running speed.
- Spam Light of Deliverance as needed to heal party members from long-range.
- Precast Glyph of Lesser Energy, and follow up with Aegis and Extinguish for long-ranged defense and condition removal for the entire party.
- Use Words of Comfort as a general purpose heal, for both yourself, or allied NPC's taking damage.
- Mending Touch should be used on yourself to remove conditions. This is especially useful in maps like the Burning Isle.
- Cast Shield of Absorption on targets under pressure.
- You may wish to switch Shield of Absorption with Protective Spirit.
- Reversal of Fortune for extra healing and damage prevention.
- Hex removal may be useful, but is rarely encountered when flagging. If you expect to encounter it, take Holy Veil to counter it.
- If you want even more healing, take Heal Party as well.
- Take Dismiss Condition in place of Mending Touch or in the optional slot for greater healing capabilities when removing conditions.
- Healing Touch for a strong self heal.