This build has been archived as of July 10, 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build utilizes the Elementalist skill Glyph of Lesser Energy in order to provide a way to cast Aegis as well as other skills from the Monk Protection Prayers line. This allows for a quite versatile support build, as well as playing the role of flag running in a Guild versus Guild situation.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/eleme protec=11+1+2 healin=11+2 airmag=8 divine=3+1][light of deliverance][storm djinns haste][glyph of lesser energy][aegis][extinguish][mending touch][shield of absorption][words of comfort][/build] </pvxbig>
- Acolyte's Armor for the +10 Armor while enchanted
- Insightful +5 energy 20/20 Protection staff with +20% enchanting Suffix
- Use Storm Djinn's Haste for increased running speed.
- Spam Light of Deliverance as needed to heal party members from long-range.
- Precast Glyph of Lesser Energy, and follow up with Aegis and Extinguish for long-ranged defense and condition removal for the entire party.
- Use Words of Comfort as a general purpose heal, for both yourself, or allied NPC's taking damage.
- Mending Touch should be used on yourself to remove conditions. This is especially useful in maps like the Burning Isle.
- Cast Shield of Absorption on targets under pressure.
- You may wish to switch Shield of Absorption with Protective Spirit.
- Reversal of Fortune for extra healing and damage prevention.
- Hex removal may be useful, but is rarely encountered when flagging. If you expect to encounter it, take Holy Veil to counter it.
- If you want even more healing, take Heal Party as well.
- Take Dismiss Condition in place of Mending Touch or in the optional slot for greater healing capabilities when removing conditions.
- Healing Touch for a strong self heal.