This build has been archived as of 04:23, 27 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This flagrunning monk is designed with defense in mind: he lacks the snares and the versatility of the water flagger, but it's a better healer and can survive many assaults, keeping him and the NPCs alive.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/element protection=12+1+1 divine=11+1 air=6][Shield of Regeneration][Reversal of Fortune][mending touch][glyph of Lesser Energy][holy veil][storm Djinn's Haste][protective spirit][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max AL armor with Survivor Insignias should be used.
- Have 1 rune of Minor Protection Prayers, 1 rune of Minor Divine Favor, a Superior Vigor rune and 2 runes of Attunement.
- Use a +5 energy/+20% longer enchantments sword and a shield with an useful bonus for the match (like, -20% shorter crippled condition on fire isle).
- Bring different sets for different needs; like a 20/20 protection set for Aegis castings, along with a -5 Energy Weapon of Fortitude and a Shield of Fortitude for energy hiding and a +30/-2 high energy set.
- Storm Djinn's Haste is your running skill, run flags with it!
- Use Glyph Of Lesser Energy almost on recharge, there's always someone to heal!
- Preveil yourself when trying to cap, to avoid being snared by water hexes.
- If you're defending from a split, the skillbar pretty much grants excellent and durable protection, defend yourself and the NPCs.
- If you're not forced to run or defending the base, your job is to play the 3rd monk at the stand.
- Heavy energy denial and/or GoLE constant interruption will cripple your ability to use Shield of Regeneration.
- Standard monk-flagrunner counters; interrupts, energy denial, bodyblocks.
- The optional slot is pretty much up to something that synergizes with what your team runs.
- Drop Mending Touch for Dismiss Condition, to have a less potent but easier condition removal on other characters.
- This build is great for teams that have a strong VoD-play. With its healing superiority, can help in winning many flagstands.
See also Edit