Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:03, 21 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A build utilizing smiting prayers to provide defensive heals with offensive damage while still retaining a powerful heal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/ele divin=10+1+1 smiting=11+1 prot=10][blessed light][glyph of lesser energy][smite hex][smite condition][reversal of damage][spirit bond][optional][smiters boon][/build] </pvxbig>
- High energy staff preferred.
- Use Smiter's Boon then Smiting Prayers spells combo on normal damage.
- Upon heavy damage or when its 3 conditions are met, use Blessed Light.
- Use GoLE when energy is low, or before two Blessed Lights.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Protection Prayers and Spirit Bond can be swapped for Healing Prayers and Gift of Health.
- Secondary Mesmer with Channeling and 6 in Inspiration Magic instead of Healing or Protection Prayers can be used as well.
- This build has double hex and condition removal.
- Avoid spamming Blessed Light without considering your energy.