This build has been archived as of 13:03, 21 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A build utilizing smiting prayers to provide defensive heals with offensive damage while still retaining a powerful heal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/ele divin=10+1+1 smiting=11+1 prot=10][blessed light][glyph of lesser energy][smite hex][smite condition][reversal of damage][spirit bond][optional][smiters boon][/build] </pvxbig>
- High energy staff preferred.
- Use Smiter's Boon then Smiting Prayers spells combo on normal damage.
- Upon heavy damage or when its 3 conditions are met, use Blessed Light.
- Use GoLE when energy is low, or before two Blessed Lights.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Protection Prayers and Spirit Bond can be swapped for Healing Prayers and Gift of Health.
- Secondary Mesmer with Channeling and 6 in Inspiration Magic instead of Healing or Protection Prayers can be used as well.
- This build has double hex and condition removal.
- Avoid spamming Blessed Light without considering your energy.