This build has been archived as of 11:50, 17 January 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Blessed Glyph Monk takes advantage of the versatile monk skill Blessed Light along with various Protection Prayers spells, which are further fueled by the builds unusually high Divine Favor, to keep its team alive. It also packs the Elementalist energy management skill Glyph of Lesser Energy to maintain its energy levels and other Divine Favor spells to provide party-wide healing.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=monk/eleme divine=12+1+1 protec=12+1][reversal of fortune][Spirit Bond][blessed light][Dismiss Condition][Guardian][Optional][Divine Healing][glyph of lesser energy][/build]</pvxbig>
- Shield of Absorption in place of Guardian or as an additional low-cost prot.
- Heaven's Delight for extra party healing (often in place of Guardian or Reversal of Fortune for GvG).
- Aegis for party-wide protection (not recommended for Arena play).
- Holy Veil to pre-veil against hexes.
- Deny Hexes if you are expecting to face an extremely high volume of hexes.
- Protective Spirit instead of Spirit Bond.
- Survivor Insiginias
- A Protection Prayers staff with 20% enchantment extending, double 20% fast cast time, and 20% fast recharge
- A Divine Favor Wand + Offhand focus, each with 20% fast cast and recharge time
- A +30 energy set
- Spear + Shield set, to provide more armor + health
- Use your Protection enchantments to prevent damage.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove conditions and provide a heal to enchanted allies.
- Use Divine Healing / Heaven's Delight to combat party-wide pressure.
- Use Blessed Light for hex removal, additional condition removal, or when a large targeted heal is necessary.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to maintain your energy and draw out interrupts, if needed, by canceling spells.
- Standard Caster counters.