This build has been archived as of 13:59, 16 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/dervish protection=12+1+1 divine=8+1 wind=10][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Zealous Benediction][Guardian][protective spirit][holy veil][Signet of Mystic Speed][Signet of Pious Restraint][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Survivor Insignias should be used.
- A crippling +5 energy/+30 health martial weapon with a set of +30/+10 vs x shields.
- A 40/40 Protection Prayers wand and offhand set.
- A 40/20/20% Protection Prayers staff.
- For running, keep up Signet of Mystic Speed. Since it is a signet without activation, there is no way to remove it from you or interrupt it.
- Maintain Holy Veil to fuel Signet of Mystic Speed and as a pre-veil.
- Maintain Protective Spirit while running for a 30% speedboost.
- Use Signet of Pious Restraint as a snare. Casting Reversal of Fortune or Guardian on yourself first is a good way to always keep it recharged.
- Protective Spirit to counter spikes.
- Heavy energy denial.
- Standard monk / flag runner counters: body blocks and, to an extent, interrupts.
- Pious Restoration
- Shielding Hands or Shield of Absorption
- Reverse Hex or Remove Hex
- Purifying Veil for Burning Isle.
- This build is ideal for teams with a hard split, as it trades off versitility for a third healer to keep the split up.