Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:59, 16 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/dervish protection=12+1+1 divine=8+1 wind=10][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Zealous Benediction][Guardian][protective spirit][holy veil][Signet of Mystic Speed][Signet of Pious Restraint][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Survivor Insignias should be used.
- A crippling +5 energy/+30 health martial weapon with a set of +30/+10 vs x shields.
- A 40/40 Protection Prayers wand and offhand set.
- A 40/20/20% Protection Prayers staff.
- For running, keep up Signet of Mystic Speed. Since it is a signet without activation, there is no way to remove it from you or interrupt it.
- Maintain Holy Veil to fuel Signet of Mystic Speed and as a pre-veil.
- Maintain Protective Spirit while running for a 30% speedboost.
- Use Signet of Pious Restraint as a snare. Casting Reversal of Fortune or Guardian on yourself first is a good way to always keep it recharged.
- Protective Spirit to counter spikes.
- Heavy energy denial.
- Standard monk / flag runner counters: body blocks and, to an extent, interrupts.
- Pious Restoration
- Shielding Hands or Shield of Absorption
- Reverse Hex or Remove Hex
- Purifying Veil for Burning Isle.
- This build is ideal for teams with a hard split, as it trades off versitility for a third healer to keep the split up.