This build has been archived as of 04:01, 18 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses the Monk elite Zealous Benediction to provide ample healing abilities towards the party. Other Protection Prayers line skills are used to increase the defense of the user through Enchantments. The Dervish secondary profession provides the user with a constant health and armor boost through use of the Earth Prayers line. Those together, a versatile and stable healer with adequate defense is created.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/dervi protec=11+1+1 divine=9+1 earthp=8 healin=8+1][reversal of fortune][gift of health][zealous benediction][dismiss condition][shield of absorption][holy veil][vital boon][conviction][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Minor or Major Protection Prayers, Minor or Major Divine Favor, Minor Healing Prayers, Superior Vigor.
- A weapon of Enchanting is recommended to extend the duration of your enchantments. It is especially useful to maintain Vital Boon with minimal recasting.
- Maintain Vital Boon with Conviction as much as possible.
- Use Reversal of Fortune for damage prevention and a quick heal.
- Increase damage reduction on targets under pressure with Shield of Absorption.
- Remove conditions with Dismiss Condition. Since you will always be enchanted with Vital Boon, you can use it on yourself for a fast heal.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil.
- Cast Zealous Benediction for a massive heal on any target. Note its 10 Energy cost, and the energy gain on targets below 50% Health.
- Heavy Enchantment removal can be troublesome.
- Signet of Humility can disable Zealous Benediction, so beware.
- Stance removal from skills such as Wild Throw can reduce your defensive capabilities.
- Purge Signet can be used with this build. This requires weapon switching.
- You may wish to replace Shield of Absorption with Protective Spirit.
- A different condition removal skill such as Mend Ailment or Mend Condition may be used in place of Dismiss Condition.
- Take Signet of Devotion for a free heal.
- Take Fleeting Stability to prevent against knockdowns.
- Take Shield of Force for to block and cause weakness against foes.