Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:34, 12 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Monk designed for Arena and split play.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A heal=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1 shad=2][WoH][Draw Conditions][Mending touch][Guardian][patient spirit][spirit bond][Holy veil][return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia
- Superior Vigor and Recovery Runes
- Negative energy/defensive set;
- Crippling Spear(/sword) of Fortitude, with a +15% damage, -5 energy inscription ("Brawn over Brains")
- 8 Shields, each with a different +10 armor bonus (Fire, Lightning, Cold, Earth, Slashing, Piercing, Blunt and one with reduce cripple inscription for Burning Isle/The Crag matches)
- Casting/defensive set;
- Crippling Spear(/sword) of Fortitude, with a +5 energy inscription ("I Have the Power!")
- Same shields
- Mid set;
- 20/20 HCT/HSR Protection Prayers wand/offhand
- High set;
- +15e/-1 Wand/Offhand
- Use Word of Healing as your primary healing skill. It becomes very useful on allies below 50% health.
- Use Draw Conditions and Holy Veil to remove hexes and conditions as they come.
- Pre-Veil if you see a dangerous player such as an Augury Spiker or Shadow Prison Assassin.
- Use Spirit Bond to counter heavy-hitting foes.
- Use Return to escape from meleers, or to snare a pesky kiter.
- Use Patient Spirit as a secondary heal or if your WoH is interrupted.
- Use Guardian on allies getting physically attacked.
- Standard anti-caster stuff (Daze, various mesmer hexes etc.)
- Protective Spirit instead of Spirit Bond.
- Vigorous Spirit for TA.
- Mend Condition instead of Draw Conditions.
- Use just a single condi removal spell (often Dismiss Condition ), to make room for Dark Escape or Shield of Absorption or Signet of Rejuvenation.
- Various skills can be substituted for Holy Veil and/or Return, depending on what is expected to be needed the most.