Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:06, 16 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build focuses on the use of the Monk elite Restore Condition to remove harmful Conditions that affect a party. With the excellent healing bonus provided by Restore Condition, the user is able to accomplish more than one task at a time; both removing conditions, as well as providing healing for the party. In combination with an Assassin's Shadow Arts skills, you gain additional defense on top of your existing protection from Enchantments in the Protection Prayers line
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/assas protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1 shadow=3][reversal of fortune][optional][restore condition][guardian][spirit bond][Aura of Stability][holy veil][return][/build] </pvxbig>
- A positive energy set, and a negative energy set for weapon swapping.
- A weapon of Enchanting can lengthen the duration of your enchantments.
- Note that a weapon with a Crippling upgrade can increase the duration of Cripple, inflicted by Return.
- Spirit Bond is to be used for extra protection, damage reduction and potential healing.
- Cast Reversal of Fortune for an immediate heal and damage prevention.
- Remove harmful conditions and heal allies with conditions on them with Restore Condition.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil. Be wary of maintaining this enchantment as it harms your energy pool.
- Shadow Step away from targets to your allies with Return. Note the crippling condition it inflicts on nearby foes.
- Heavy Energy denial can be devastating if you're caught unprepared.
- As with many other healing builds, Diversion can be very harmful if it hits a critical spell.
- Note that the basis of this build does not involve removing conditions on yourself, unless you've taken an extra condition-removing spell for yourself.
- Some may wish to replace Spirit Bond with Protective Spirit.
- For self condition removal, take Dismiss Condition (can also act as a heal on others) or Mending Touch.
- An excellent skill for both condition and hex removal with no energy costs, would be Purge Signet. Since the majority of your skills cost only 5 energy, weapon swapping with Purge Signet can be extremely useful, and with low energy recovery times thanks to your cheap spell costs.
- Return, while the preferred self-protective ability, can be replaced with Dark Escape.
- Aura of Stability can be replaced with Shield of Absorption.