This build has been archived as of 22:15, 9 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The HB Recall Monk, often used in capping teams, uses the survivability of monk protection skills combined with Dark Escape and Recall to move quickly and easily around the battlefield to heal teammates.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="hb recall monk" prof=monk/assas protec=12+1+1 divine=9+1 shadow=9][zealous benediction][reversal of fortune][guardian][shield of absorption][mending touch][spirit bond][dark escape][recall][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shield of Absorption can be taken out for a hex removal such as:
- Spirit Bond can be taken out for Smoke Powder Defense to counter spikes from SP assassins
- Dismiss Condition can also be used for a more spammable condition removal.
- Full survivor armor and listed runes, fill up with sup vigor and vitae runes.
- Normal weapon swaps, shield with -2 while in stance.
- Cast Recall on a hero that will stay withing your compass range.
- Order your heroes around the battlefield, canceling recall for healing when needed.
- Keep Guardian on yourself if against weapon based characters, do the same with Spirit Bond against both caster and weapon based characters.
- Use RoF as a heal and damage reducer.
- Mending Touch to remove conditions.
- Zealous Benediction when under 50% health.
- SoA pressured targets.
- Stripping of Recall.
- Alot of pressure, or alot of interrupts.