Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:06, June 4, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Power Block to disrupt and disable key skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ritualist Dom=12+1+1 Insp=10+1 Fast=8+1 Rest=2][Power Block][Power Leak][Power Drain][Diversion][Shame][Shatter Enchantment][Drain Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[death pact signet (PvP)@2].
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer Dom=12+1+1 Insp=10+1 Fast=8+1][Power Block][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][Diversion][Shame][Shatter Enchantment][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Rend Enchantments@2]
- [[Well of the Profane@5] (drop Inspiration by 1)
- Fast cast sets for appropriate attributes
- Defensive set
- Power Block key skills such as Blinding Surge. Target a character whose skill bar consists mostly of skills from the same attribute line (e.g. Domination mesmer and MB Elementalist).
- Try to land your Diversion on key skills such as WoH.
- Use Shatter Enchantment during spikes to get rid of protective enchantments such as PS/Guardian and to add damage to the spike. Also use shatter on enchantments that have a long recharge time (Conjures/Attunements/Divine Spirit).
- Use Shame on a monk before spiking a target.
- Use Power Leak offensively and defensively depending on the situation. Target powerful spells such as Ward Against Melee and Diversion.
- Use Power Drain as an energy-management spell and as a secondary interrupt.
- Enchantment stacks