Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:25, June 15, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build utilizes Lyssa's Aura to spam hexes, pressuring through degeneration and energy denial.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mes/any Ins=12+1+1 Ill=10+1 Fas=8+1][Conjure Nightmare][Illusion of Pain][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Ether Lord][Lyssa's Aura][distortion][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor armor, and a Superior Vigor rune.
- 40/40 Inspiration and Illusion sets.
- Defensive set with -5e.
- High energy set.
- In the beginning of the fight, cast Lyssa´s Aura. If Lyssa´s Aura gets stripped, recast it as soon as possible.
- Spam Conjure Nightmare and Illusion of Pain to apply degen pressure on the enemy team.
- While spamming the degeneration, use your energy denial on either the enemy healer or other energy-reliant priority targets. Do this by casting Ether Phantom and immediately remove it with Drain Delusions. The enemy will lose 10 energy and you will have a net energy gain of 10.
- Ether Lord is a very strong energy denial and due to Lyssa´s Aura´s amazing energy management, you can use it often. Switch to your negative set to counteract energy loss.
- Use Distortion to piss off physicals and avoid interrupts.
- General caster hate.
- Getting disenchanted all the time will slow you down, but due to your other energy managing skills you will still be able to hex your enemies.
- Using Drain Delusions on Illusion of Pain (removal of IoP)
For filling the optional slot or in place of any other non-elite skill, some possibilities are:
- Shrinking Armor instead of Conjure Phantasm.
- Signet of Humility to disable elite skills that poses a lot of threat to your team e.g. Peace and Harmony.
- Spirit of Failure, Spirit Shackles or Clumsiness to annoy attackers. Soothing Images will neutralize adrenaline users.
- An enchantment removal such as Feedback or Discharge Enchantment. The hexes in the build would allow for Discharge Enchantment to rapidly remove enchantments.
- Ether Feast for a strong self heal that also drains energy.
- You can bring Web of Disruption for a double interrupt when paired with Drain Delusions.
- Phantom Pain or Accumulated Pain if you want a Deep Wound. Phantom Pain's DW can be timed through the use of Drain Delusions.
- Imagined Burden, Ethereal Burden, and Kitah's Burden to snare for long periods in combination with Mantra of Persistence.
- Conjure Phantasm over IoP
Drain Delusions has been updated. It gives 4 energy instead of 2.