Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:44, September 4, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Lame build that capitalizes on the good sides of IoP without losing on the drawbacks. Now with added utility from edenial and anti-melee.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/any ill=12+1+1 ins=9+1 fas=9+1][Ineptitude][Illusion of Pain][Phantom Pain][Optional][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- First slot
- [[Power Drain@10]
- [[Drain Enchantment@10]
- [[Ether Feast@10]
- [[Web of Disruption]
- Second slot
- [[Shield Bash]
- [[Armor of Sanctity@7] (drop Fast Casting)
- Full survivor's, vitae, runes above, vigor.
- Defensive set with extended cripple/deep wound/weakness.
- 40/40 illusion set
- 40/40 inspiration set
- High energy inspiration or illusion set.
- Ineptitude on melee when it's a sure shot.
- IoP on a target, cover with either Phantom Pain or Ether Phantom, not both, or you can't cover it again when renewed.
- Phantom Pain can be Drained for deep wound as a finish-off.
- Ether Phantom is a strong cover hex that should be Drained if possible for maximum potential.
- Swap sets for shortest possible recharge times.
- Return to snare offensively or defensively on an ally in a suitable location.
- Shield Bash for instant activation counter of physical characters.
- AoS to lol at offense.
- Strong hex removal.
- Basic anti-caster.