This build has been archived as of 20:25, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Illusion Spammer is designed to spread degen throughout the enemy team, putting pressure on opposing monks. Usually included in a team with other hex spammers or degeneration characters for maximum effectiveness.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesmer/any inspiration=11+1+2 illusion=11+2 fast=8+1][Conjure Phantasm][Images of Remorse][Spirit of Failure][Energy Drain][Mantra of Persistence][Power Drain][Drain Enchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Enchanter's armor for extra energy.
- Weapon Set 1: +5 Energy Sword or Axe - (+30hp) / Illusion Focus - (20% Illusion recharge)(+30hp)
- Weapon Set 2: Inspiration Wand - (20% Inspiration recharge)(20% Inspiration fast cast) / Inspiration Focus - (20% Inspiration recharge)(+30hp)
- Against melee: Cast Spirit of Failure and cover with Images of Remorse and Conjure Phantasm
- Kite when taking damage. Or use Distortion if using the variant build.
- Drain Enchantment when called for or when low on energy
- Power Drain slower casting targets such as Elementalists to ensure energy gain when low on energy.
- Mantra of Persistence may be replaced with Distortion, for greater survivability, especially in split tactics.
- Providing the opponent has enough attackers (to trigger Spirit of Failure), you may wish to replace Energy Drain with Migraine.
- You may choose to replace Resurrection Signet with Resurrection Chant, providing you have a Monk secondary class.