Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:15, 3 June 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The E-Surge Mesmer uses Domination Magic to put pressure on the enemy. As of the last major skill balance you will commonly see one or two E-Surge mesmers in most GvG and balanced Heroes' Ascent teams.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/any domina=12+1+1 inspir=10+1 fastca=8+1][energy surge][energy burn][blackout][diversion][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][inspired hex][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spiritual Pain can replace Shatter Enchantment to help in spikes and provide a good source of direct damage.
- Power Drain or Glyph of Lesser Energy can replace one of the two energy management skills.
- Arcane Echo can replace Shatter Enchantment to use Energy Surge twice in a row.
- A full set of +Energy armor.
- A cane with a 20% half recharge chance on Inspiration Magic spells, and a 20/20 Domination Magic focus.
- Find a specific person to put pressure on– usually a monk or a spell caster.
- Be aware of your target's current energy so you don't waste spells. This includes watching his/her weapon set for energy hiding.
- Use Drain Enchantment and Inspired Hex to maintain your energy supply.
- Kite away from warriors as your armor is not enough to withstand a beating.
- Be very wary of Warriors when overextending to use Blackout on a monk.
- Blackout can also be used defensively to drain the adrenaline from a Warrior.
- Use Shatter Enchantment on dangerous buffs like Protective Spirit.
- A reusable Resurrection spell may be used in place of Resurrection Signet, providing you have a Monk or Ritualist secondary. It is a popular variant in Guild Battles or Hero's Ascent.
- A medium investment in Air Magic allows for Gale to be used.
- Spiritual Pain offers high armor-ignoring damage that works very well in assisting in spikes.
- Wastrel's Demise offers quick armor-ignoring damage that can help in spikes.
- Power Drain can be used by those who are experienced in spell interruption, offering a high energy return.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy provides efficient energy management with no attribute investment, if you use an Elementalist secondary.
- Energy Surge and Inspired Hex can be replaced by Divert Hexes or Expel Hexes and Draw Conditions to provide quick casting hex and condition removal for team based combat whose offense relies upon Warriors or other melee classes that need hexes and conditions removed quickly.