This build has been archived as of 15:38, October 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A Mesmer for Arena use, utilizing Power Block for an extremely offensive Interrupt, along with powerful energy denial/management and good support with blocking and party-wide condition removal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt fas=8+1 dom=11+1+1 ins=9+1 res=8][Power Block][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Drain Enchantment][No Skill][Weapon of Warding][Pure Was Li Ming][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Domination, Inspiration and Restoration wand/offhand sets.
- A +5 energy spear of Fortitude.
- A set of +10 armor vs x shields of Fortitude.
- Use Power Block to shut down key targets such as Domination/Curses hexers or monks.
- Use Ether Phantom with Drain Delusions to manage energy as well as pressure the other team through energy denial.
- Use Drain Enchantment, and Shatter if you're taking it to remove enchantments as needed.
- If taking Inspired Hex, remove hexes from allies with it. If playing against opponents using useful hexes from your attribute lines such as Visions of Regret, try and remove those.
- Protect allies, especially your monk, against physical attacks with Weapon of Warding.
- Counter condition pressure with Pure Was Li Ming.