Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:38, October 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A Mesmer for Arena use, utilizing Power Block for an extremely offensive Interrupt, along with powerful energy denial/management and good support with blocking and party-wide condition removal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt fas=8+1 dom=11+1+1 ins=9+1 res=8][Power Block][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Drain Enchantment][No Skill][Weapon of Warding][Pure Was Li Ming][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Domination, Inspiration and Restoration wand/offhand sets.
- A +5 energy spear of Fortitude.
- A set of +10 armor vs x shields of Fortitude.
- Use Power Block to shut down key targets such as Domination/Curses hexers or monks.
- Use Ether Phantom with Drain Delusions to manage energy as well as pressure the other team through energy denial.
- Use Drain Enchantment, and Shatter if you're taking it to remove enchantments as needed.
- If taking Inspired Hex, remove hexes from allies with it. If playing against opponents using useful hexes from your attribute lines such as Visions of Regret, try and remove those.
- Protect allies, especially your monk, against physical attacks with Weapon of Warding.
- Counter condition pressure with Pure Was Li Ming.