This build has been archived as of 08:35, 20 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Migraine Mesmer is a common component of hex builds, using Migraine to inhibit enemy casters and hexes to apply degeneration pressure.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=Me/Rt illusi=12+1+1 inspir=10+1 fastca=6+1 domin=6+1][Migraine][Frustration][Power Spike][Optional][Cry of Frustration][Inspired Enchantment][Power Drain][flesh of my flesh@0] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Use full Survivor's Armor with the appropriate runes.
- For a PvP character, weapon sets should be:
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, Brawn Over Brains inscription, with a PvP Shield of Fortitude with a +armor inscription
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, I Have the Power! inscription, and the shield from above
- PvP Illusion Wand of Memory, Hale and Hearty inscription, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Forget Me Not inscription
- The above wand, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Live For Today inscription
- Choose your target. Preferably a monk.
- Cast Migraine and cover with Frustration.
- Interrupt with Power Spike for damage.
- When using Cry of Frustration, keep in mind it can interrupt anything, even attacks.
- Use Power Drain to manage energy.
- Use Inspired Enchantment to pull Veils or other enchantments.
- Use Flesh of my Flesh to revive dead allies.