Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:35, 20 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Migraine Mesmer is a common component of hex builds, using Migraine to inhibit enemy casters and hexes to apply degeneration pressure.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=Me/Rt illusi=12+1+1 inspir=10+1 fastca=6+1 domin=6+1][Migraine][Frustration][Power Spike][Optional][Cry of Frustration][Inspired Enchantment][Power Drain][flesh of my flesh@0] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Use full Survivor's Armor with the appropriate runes.
- For a PvP character, weapon sets should be:
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, Brawn Over Brains inscription, with a PvP Shield of Fortitude with a +armor inscription
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, I Have the Power! inscription, and the shield from above
- PvP Illusion Wand of Memory, Hale and Hearty inscription, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Forget Me Not inscription
- The above wand, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Live For Today inscription
- Choose your target. Preferably a monk.
- Cast Migraine and cover with Frustration.
- Interrupt with Power Spike for damage.
- When using Cry of Frustration, keep in mind it can interrupt anything, even attacks.
- Use Power Drain to manage energy.
- Use Inspired Enchantment to pull Veils or other enchantments.
- Use Flesh of my Flesh to revive dead allies.