Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:20, 20 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Illusion Hybrid uses Signet of Illusions, high amounts of illusion magic, and various hexes to pressure and shut down opposing players.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="illusion hybrid" prof=mesme/necro illusi=12+1+1 fastca=12+1][signet of illusions][conjure phantasm][backfire@14][rising bile@14][auspicious incantation@14][conjure nightmare][Rotting Flesh@14][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full survivor armor with the above rune, a sup vigor runes, and as many runes of vitae possible.
- Normal defensive weapon swaps, a high +30/-2 energy set, and an illusion focus swap. 40/40 for illusion magic if you like.
- Use Conjure Phantasm as a general degen hex, and as a cover hex.
- Precast Signet of Illusions before casting Rising Bile, Rotting Flesh, Backfire, and Auspicious Incantation.
- For energy gain, use Auspicious Incantation with Conjure Nightmare for a large boost of energy. (If energy is already low, switch to your +30 energy set to do this.)
- Revive allies with your res sig.
- Normal caster counters.
- Large amounts of hex removal.
- Signet of Humility
- Distracting Shot
- Listed above.
- Works well in a team with multiple hexes, to be sure your more important hexes don't get stripped.