This build has been archived as of 03:04, 16 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Fast Cast Taint mesmer utilizes the elite skill Tainted Flesh along with Rotting Flesh to spread degeneration throughout the opposing team while shutting down elite skills and removing enchantments.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/necro inspir=11+1+1 death=11 fastca=8+1][tainted flesh][rotting flesh][withering aura][leech signet][signet of humility][mantra of inscriptions][mirror of disenchantment][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias with the proper runes (Radiant if you aren't very good at interrupting with Leech Signet).
- Runes of Superior Vigor, and either Vitae/Attunement on choice.
- Defensive weapon sets, with extra high/low energy sets.
- Taint your entire team as the match starts and keep it up, using Rotting Flesh to spread disease to the opposing team.
- Signet of Humility and Mantra of Inscriptions to shut down opposing team's RC, SoD, or HB monks.
- Strip Aegis and other enchantments with Mirror of Disenchantment.
- Alternatively, just interrupt aegis with Leech Signet.
- Use Withering Aura to screw up breakpoints.
- Well of Suffering to spread degen on HA.
- Well of the Profane
- Power Drain for more energy management.
- Putrid Explosion for power at VoD.