This build has been archived as of 20:36, 15 March 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/necro fastca=9+1+3 deathm=12 illusi=7+1 curses=6][illusion of weakness][conjure phantasm][kitahs burden][enfeeble][discord][optional][consume corpse][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- You may switch Conjure Phantasm for the more powerful, but more costly, Conjure Nightmare.
- The optional slot may be filled with a defensive skill like Distortion, or an offensive hex as another trigger for Discord.
- You can switch Kitah's Burden and Enfeeble for Phantom Pain and Shatter Delusions.
- Web of Disruption works as a handy, albeit awkward, cover hex. Use Shatter Delusions as an interrupt on a target hexed with Web of Disruption.
- Parasitic Bond could also be used as another cover.
- Arcane Echo for extra spammage.
- The correct runes, a Rune of Superior Vigor, and as many Runes of Attunements and Radiant Insignias you can use.
- A Death Staff with HCT,HRT for Death Magic spells.
- Start the battle with Illusion of Weakness, be sure to let your health regenerate before moving in.
- Cast Conjure Phantasm -> any other cover hex you have -> Kitah's Burden/Phantom Pain -> Shatter Delusions/Enfeeble -> Discord. After the first chain continue to spam Discord until either your target dies, or until you have to renew your hexes/conditions.
- After you've killed your target, use Consume Corpse to regain health and energy.
- If you brought Web of Disruption, use it as both a cover hex and an interrupt, as well as a good hex to fuel Shatter Delusions.
- Anti spamming skills such as, Diversion, Backfire, Spiteful Spirit, Distracting Shot, etc.
- Quick condition and hex removal (this isn't as big of a problem against enchanted foes).