Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:36, 15 March 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/necro fastca=9+1+3 deathm=12 illusi=7+1 curses=6][illusion of weakness][conjure phantasm][kitahs burden][enfeeble][discord][optional][consume corpse][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- You may switch Conjure Phantasm for the more powerful, but more costly, Conjure Nightmare.
- The optional slot may be filled with a defensive skill like Distortion, or an offensive hex as another trigger for Discord.
- You can switch Kitah's Burden and Enfeeble for Phantom Pain and Shatter Delusions.
- Web of Disruption works as a handy, albeit awkward, cover hex. Use Shatter Delusions as an interrupt on a target hexed with Web of Disruption.
- Parasitic Bond could also be used as another cover.
- Arcane Echo for extra spammage.
- The correct runes, a Rune of Superior Vigor, and as many Runes of Attunements and Radiant Insignias you can use.
- A Death Staff with HCT,HRT for Death Magic spells.
- Start the battle with Illusion of Weakness, be sure to let your health regenerate before moving in.
- Cast Conjure Phantasm -> any other cover hex you have -> Kitah's Burden/Phantom Pain -> Shatter Delusions/Enfeeble -> Discord. After the first chain continue to spam Discord until either your target dies, or until you have to renew your hexes/conditions.
- After you've killed your target, use Consume Corpse to regain health and energy.
- If you brought Web of Disruption, use it as both a cover hex and an interrupt, as well as a good hex to fuel Shatter Delusions.
- Anti spamming skills such as, Diversion, Backfire, Spiteful Spirit, Distracting Shot, etc.
- Quick condition and hex removal (this isn't as big of a problem against enchanted foes).