Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a PvP build mainly used to shutdown warriors or other melee characters. It can also be used to spam Malaise in down time. It works well in Team Arenas, however, in guild battles it works best with at least one other hex spammer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=mesmer/necromancer fast=8+1 inspiration=12+1+1 curses=10][energy drain][faintheartedness][price of failure][spirit of failure][parasitic bond][reckless haste][malaise][resurrection signet] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Cast Reckless Haste, Spirit of Failure, and Price of Failure on a melee target, then make sure to cover them with Parasitic Bond and Malaise if you want to.
- If there are other melee targets, cast Faintheartedness, Price of Failure, and Spirit of Failure on them and again cover the hexes.
- While making sure to keep your anti-melee hexes on the melee targets, work to spam Malaise and Parasitic Bond around to the remainder of the team.
- Use Energy Drain when low on energy and to add some more energy denial into the mix.
- Mass hex removals, such as Convert Hexes, Purge Signet, Expel Hexes, or Contemplation of Purity.
- Any form of caster shutdown, such as Diversion and Backfire.
- Malaise can be replaced with another cover hex or an interrupt.
- If you're not having problems with energy, Energy Drain can be replaced with another elite, such as Wither, Feast of Corruption, Weaken Knees, Spiteful Spirit, etc.
- Faintheartedness can be replaced with Shadow of Fear, Insidious Parasite.