Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:04, 20 April 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This support build centers around Depravity to drain opposing casters clean out of energy. With its short cooldown and the mesmer's Inspiration Magic attribute for additional energy, you can spread this across multiple opponents. Depravity has a minimal AoE effect as well. Appropriate cover hexes are used to make sure Depravity is not stripped quickly.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=mesmer/necromancer inspiration=10+1+1 fast=8+1 curses=12][depravity][faintheartedness][rip enchantment][defile defenses][optional][signet of humility][power drain][resurrection signet][/build] Optional should be:
- [[Drain Enchantment]
- [[Ether Feast]
- [[Conjure Nightmare]
- [[Web of Disruption]
- [[Ether Phantom]
- [[Plague Sending]
- [[Price of Failure]
- Survivor's Insignias
- Attunement or Vitae Runes
- Rune of Recovery
- 40/40 Curses set
- Cast Depravity on Monks and other casters.
- Use Defile Defenses for a cover hex and to prevent regeneration.
- Cripple melee with Faintheartedness.
- Disable key Elite skills such as Word of Healing.
- Use Power Drain to interrupt spells and for energy management.
- Anti-spam spells, i.e. Diversion
- Extensive hex removal
- Malaise for energy denial