This build has been archived as of 22:48, 29 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Uses Signet of Illusions to power skills from the Domination and Smiting lines to shut down enemy defenses while buffing frontliners..
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo illusion=12+1+1 fast=12+1][Signet of illusions][power lock@14][diversion@14][inspired enchantment@14] [auspicious incantation@14][balthazar's aura@14][Strength of Honor@14][Resurrection chant@14][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor.
- Defensive set.
- 40/40 Domination set.
- Use Signet of Illusions to power your skills.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on your frontliners.
- Use Diversion to disable enemy skills or as shutdown.
- Interrupt important spells and chants with Power Leak.
- Remove enchantments with Inspired Enchantment. Signet of Illusions allows you to utilise the enchantment if necessary.
- Use Auspicious Incantation -> Balthazar's Aura to regain energy.
- Use Resurrection Chant for a hard resurrect.
- Enchantment removal and anti-enchantment skills.
- Disabling or interruption of Signet of Illusions.
- Power Drain for additional energy management.
- Shatter Enchantment or Energy Burn spike assistance.
- Shame for monk shutdown.
- Even when SoI is diverted, try to continue pleaking and diversioning. Pleak is still an interupt, and for diversion, they can forget watching looking at how long it diverts.