Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 07:27, 8 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Mesmer that provides direct damage, Elite shutdown, front-line buffs, and other support.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/monk Smiting=12 inspiration=10+1+1 fastcasting=8+1 heal=2][Signet of Removal][Mirror of Disenchantment][Bane Signet][Signet of Rage][Signet of Humility][Strength of honor][Mantra of Inscriptions][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- +1 to smiting prayers Staff of Mastery for possible extra damage on your smiting skills.
- 40/40 healing set to help get Resurrection Chant off as fast as possible.
- +30 energy set.
- Defensive set.
- Artificer insignias.
- Use Signet of Removal for Hex and Condition removal off of Frontliners.
- Use Humility to take out key elites. If a ranger (or mesmer with complicate or cry of frustration) is trying to interrupt you, try to cancel the activation as much as possible to try and fake out the interrupt.
- Use Bane Signet for a spike assist or to help prevent adrenaline spikes.
- Use Castigation Signet for a spike assist or for energy management.
- Use Signet of Rage for a huge spike assist on Warriors (and Paragons, to a lesser extent).
- Keep Strength of honor on your physicals.
- Maintain your stance.
- Use Mirror of Disenchantment for removing party-wide enchants, like Aegis or Tainted Flesh. When these are not present, use it to remove prots or attunements.
- Complicate, Ignorance, and other skills that counter Signets.
- Constant stance removal, such as wild throw, can hinder this build.
- Judge's Insight as an additional buff (with castigation signet)
- Castigation Signet if energy management is needed, or as an extra damage skill.
- For more interrupts, take Signet of Distraction, or Leech Signet as a hard interrupt with a bit of energy management. If running signet of distraction, run 5+1 Domination magic for a 3-second per signet disable.
- Purge Signet for deep removal.
- Holy Wrath is useful if you are running multiple Signet Mesmers.
- Smite Hex for punishing the use of hexes.
- Resurrection Signet instead of Res Chant.
- This should be used with 3 Frontliners, if you are using less, use the build below.